Thursday, February 25, 2010

Miss Morgan the Model

 As an update to the last post, we went to the doctors and he said she looked like she was all over her RSV. Of course that was the only good part of Morgan's visit to the doctor. She had to have 2 shots and an oral vaccination. But she did fairly well with them.

Today we had a little photo shoot. Morgan modeled Mommies tutu she was selling on craigslist (Which I already sold....ya me). She was great for the first 2 minutes and then she became frustrated. We managed to take a few pictures in her first tutu, and she looked like a doll! Then we managed to squeeze in a few more pictures for Grandma-ma in her blessing dress. Daddy brought it all the way back from Idaho when he visited earlier this month. After the photo shoot Morgan was hungry and ready to sleep. But I realized that I had no pictures of her mad so....I took some more pictures. What a mean mom I am! But our little Morgan is so photogenic!
Modeling the pink tutu

There's a smile


Such an elegant little angel


Pictures for Grandma-ma


Look at that face!


Chilling after her photo shoot...or so she thought

On the verge of being upset


There's that angry face...still cute though

And a picture to show that gut! Our little chunk :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my heavens! She is such a chunk and she looks so much like Jay! I can't get over it. I must say I do love me a baby in babylegs! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just love her little smile. she dose look alot like jay i miss you guys

    ReplyDelete