Thursday, March 25, 2010

Picture Frame

For some reason I feel like the past 2 weeks have been busy, but I can't quite figure out what I accomplished during that time. Sure I had New Beginnings last night, but that only took up the first part of this week. But in those weeks we had a few small adventures here in North Carolina. A couple weekends back we decided to take a 1/2 day trip to High Point, NC. I had found earlier in the week, a frame warehouse that was having a clearance sale on their frames. I informed Jason about it to see if he might like to go. I mean....we did have the picture Jason bought for me as a wedding present sitting under the bed because it still did not have a frame after 2 years of marriage. He agreed, and after Jason worked for a few hours we headed to High Point. Jason wanted to take the "scenic route", which added a half hour onto our 1 1/2 hour drive. We packed a lunch and had an enjoyable car ride there; Morgan slept most of the way. Once we got there we realized we'd need to custom cut a frame since Jason cut the picture mat in odd and uncommon dimensions. They had some molding on clearance, we chose which one we liked best and they cut it for us. We decided to just finish the whole project and get the backing and front too. The people were awesome! We would recommend them to anyone. There website is www.pictureframes.com, but they're a little pricey online. I would go to the warehouse clearance sales they have every month if you're in North Carolina. There is more information here http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=326608466692&index=1. And of course everyone had to love little Miss Morgan. Who can resist those rolls! On the way home we stopped in Durham for some good ol' Cracker Barrel. Jason had never ate there and I thought it was fabulous! Jason enjoyed it and we received some free Jelly Belly Jelly Beans! Yum! It was such a fun trip and I hope that there will be more to come!

Of course, I couldn't manage to get a decent picture of the artwork. We have horrible lighting in our apartment. Sorry about the big bright circle from the flash on the camera. But you get the point :)

No comments:

Post a Comment