Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

Today for Memorial Day we attended a BBQ put on by some great friends in our ward. It was nice since all of us that came didn't have family in the area and so we were able to enjoy the holiday with each other. Our hosts were Isaac and Joelynn. Jo is from Hawaii and makes some amazing food! For this BBQ she made kaluah (spelling :) pork. Oh my gracious it was heaven in your mouth! Of course, Jason was just inhaling the hot dogs since we don't eat them much anymore. But we had a great time eating and talking.

 I also had to get pictures of Morgan in her bonnet I made her. Yes, I did make her bonnet! I came up with the pattern and everything! I mean sure, there are things I would change, but I have to say it's not to shabby for the first try. Hopefully my Grandmama is proud of me. Anyways, I think she looks adorable in it. It just accentuates her little plump face! What a doll she is!






1 comment:

  1. she is so adorable i want to just squezze her im going to call her my little squishy

    ReplyDelete