Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What do you do at 9 pm?


We play in boxes! Of course, boxes are more fun than all the toys at the store any day! We finally got Morgan's new convertible car seat in the mail about 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately,  she hasn't ridden in it because it's still not installed due to Jason fracturing his radial head (pics to come). But oh boy did she like playing in that enormous box! And we had a few laughs as well!
Daddy and Morgan playing in the box


She's got Momma's big blue eyes :)



















2 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! I remember playing in boxes was always my favorite thing to do and my kids love it too. What car seat did you get for Morgan? I'm thinking we need a new one for Kami and I keep waffling back and forth between ones I want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got an Evenflo Triumph. It has close ratings to the Britax but it's much cheaper.

    ReplyDelete