Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Eagle Court of Honor

My little brother Dustin received his Eagle this April. I'm so proud of him!


Jason got to give him a speech. Yippy for him.




He awarded Sister Noble with a pin for the help her husband Bob gave Dustin with his Scout stuff. Bob passed away last year after a heart attack. Sister Noble was the Young Women President when I was there. It was really emotional and I shed a few tears. She's a great and strong lady!


I helped my mom out with the food area. I decided we should go with a camp theme. We had logs, mess kits, lanterns, and a needle and pine cone for decoration. We ate smores, samoa bars, cookies, trail mix, and a snack mix.


This was Dustin's display table. All things Dustin: cattle awards, baseball, and puzzles he put together.


No comments:

Post a Comment