My baby girl turned 3 the end of November. I can't believe how time flies. She has been such a joy in our home and I'm sure she'll be a great big sister. We had cupcakes at Grandpa and Grandma Andrus' house right after Thanksgiving. Morgan was so excited to blow out the candles she ended up blowing out 3 sets of lit candles!
My family decided to come down for Morgan's birthday this year so we had a small little party with them. Morgan got lots of fun things.
I made the poor girl a stick horse since she's been riding a plain stick around the house for weeks now. She loved it! Although Grandpa told her to get down off the table to try out her new horse and it didn't go over so well. She ended up falling off the bench and was not one bit happy.
But that all changed when Daddy brought out the monkey masks he bought her for her birthday. And then she was super excited to see that her birthday cake was Curious George. She loves Curious George.
In the end there were smiles all around. I love you baby girl, even if you're not so little anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment