Baby boy will be here any day now. We are sure getting impatient. This pregnancy sure has been a trying one. Much more uncomfortable than Morgan's was. I'm sure happy that it will be done soon and that he will make his arrival much sooner than Morgan did. I'm sure Jason is getting tired of my whining and complaining lately. I try to control it as much as I can because all in all, we are so blessed. This little boy had been very much wanted. After quite a long time of trying and an unexpected miscarriage the month before we conceived him we are ecstatic that he's almost here! Hopefully he makes his entrance soon. Here are a few pictures of this little boys progression over the past few weeks.
28 weeks
32 weeks
39 weeks
And our baby girl who will soon not be the baby any longer. Sad day. She always wants a picture when the camera comes out.
No comments:
Post a Comment