
I decided as my first post I would kind of introduce myself and my husband. To start, Jason and I met the beginning of my freshman year in college at the institute. Our first "official date" was to a concert at a band called Quietdrive. While both Jason and I figured this was a "fling" we had no idea what would lay ahead for us.

On January 3rd, 2008 Jason and I got engaged in Kuna and were married in the Boise Idaho Temple on March 22, 2008. It was a wonderful experience to receive my endowments with all my family (and soon to be family) as well as be sealed for time and all eternity.
We went on our honeymoon to the Oregon Coast and had a wonderful time. It was great taking a break from school and just enjoying the time we had together. We had fun walking on the beach in the morning, visiting the aquarium, and snuggling up and watching movies together. (Side note: We bought the movie "Enchanted" while we were there. I bet I watched it at least 3 times before we got home:)
We moved into a little basement apartment and had some wonderful landlords who were members and lived above us. We attended a regular family ward and made many wonderful and fun friends. We then got an offer to move into one of Jason's professors house to house-sit...free of rent. So of course, being poor college students, we couldn't afford to let the offer pass us by and we packed up our tiny apartment and moved for a few short months.
At the end of the fall 2008 semester we made the decision to move to North Carolina so that Jason could go to graduate school. Although it was very hard to move (and Jason had to suffer through my crying:) we knew that this was where the Lord wanted us to be. And so the adventure began.

If it makes you feel better, I bawled the first 2 months we lived in St. George and I still bawl everytime I go home or someone comes to visit us, but I love it now. You guys will be great
ReplyDeletehey it is jenny i love you guys and miss you
ReplyDeletei love you guys i miss you lots
ReplyDeletei love you guys
ReplyDelete