In order to get to Roanoke Island we had to travel there by ferry. It was Jason, Morgan, and mine's first time on a ferry. The first one we were on it for 3 hours! Yep, 3 long hours. And the second one was only 45 minutes. We enjoyed the new experience the funny people we met. Here are some pictures of us on the ferry. Hopefully I will be able to get a few pictures of the family of us at the beach since i didn't get any.
Family Pic's!
Spending time with Grandpa Andrus
Oooh...water
Oh I love all of these pictures. I love that not matter where Jenny is, she always has a baby in her arms! Oh and Grandpa sure loves his babies. I also love that even 2000+ miles away Jacob still follows my orders/request and wears the outfit I picked out for him on the 4th of July. I'm so glad you guys had fun!
ReplyDelete