Monday, January 10, 2011
Morgan is 1!
I can't believe how time has flown! My precious little baby is already one whole year old. I was so excited that we moved back to Idaho right before her birthday. It was so special to get to spend it with family. Tom and Tausha were nice enough to allow us to have Morgan's birthday party at their house. Thanks again guys! Anyways, Morgan got way to many toys and clothes and I don't see how we can fit another item into our small apartment! I had fun planning Morgans party; growing up I never had a big party with lots of decorations and cool food, so I wanted to go all out for her 1st birthday. I went with an apple green and hot pink color theme for her party. We had chicken chili with tortilla chips and rolls for lunch. Then for dessert we had cupcakes, chocolate dipped pretzels, meringue cookies, and lemonade. Everyone was sent home with a chocolate or caramel apple. Morgan completely dug into her cake. And when I say dug, I mean she went face first into it. It was so cute! I was so excited that she wasn't afraid of being messy and glad I had chosen the big cake instead of a small cupcake. It was completely worth it! Happy Birthday baby girl!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment