Thursday, September 15, 2011

September

The summer has flown by. This month we went to the State Fair in Blackfoot. Morgan loved the petting zoo. She ran around like a kid on Christmas. Our girl sure does love animals. While there we had ourselves a little mishap. We got a flat tire on our stroller which prompted the question, do we go home or fix it? Well I wanted to get my moneys worth so off to Wally World we went. Jason likes to say he changed the tire (which is apparently difficult) with he bare hands. Although I have to admit he used some plastic utensils as pry bars:) But we got it changed and I was able to enjoy myself a yummy tiger's ear and listen to a little Hinder. Note: Hinder sucks live...no big shocker there. Still enjoy the music though.




My parents came up last weekend and brought a lot of my junk from there house. One was my day bed. Well I jumped on that and set it up as soon as I could. Miss Morgan is getting to be such a big girl. She's been a champ for the most part with the bed. Although I need to put the bed rail on. She's taken a couple tumbles.





And this little lady would be Riley. Isn't she so proper? Yes, we now have a dog. I bought her in High School and she has been at my parents. Riley isn't much of a cattle dog so my parent's were going to get rid of her. But we came to the rescue and gave her a new home. I'm not quite sure how I feel about having a dog in town. A little difficult, but hopefully when we get a fence up she'll enjoy it more.
PS: Morgan adores her. Every morning she runs to the door wanting to go out and see Riley.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love sleeping babies. There is something about a big bed that makes them seem so tiny again! Oh and I want to see pics of your dresser.

    ReplyDelete